Vietnam will compete in 14 events of competitive diving on Saturday and other sports like shooting, canoeing and tennis.
– Competitive diving: gold medal chance in 14 events for men and women.
– Canoeing: final of the 200 m and 500 m race.
– Badminton: semifinals of men’s and women’s singles and doubles.
– Tennis: finals of men’s and women’s singles.
– Shooting: gold medal chance in five events.
– Weightlifting: four events for men and women.
– Sepak takraw: finals for men’s and women’s team.
– Judo: mixed team events.
– Aerobics: finals of group of three and singles events.
– Volleyball: semifinals.
Vietnam will also compete in esports, vovinam, basketball, chess, muay, handball and billiards.
- Reduce Hair Loss with PURA D’OR Gold Label Shampoo
- Castor Oil Has Made a “Huge” Difference With Hair and Brow Growth
- Excessive hair loss in men: Signs of illness that cannot be subjective
- Dịch Vụ SEO Website ở Los Angeles, CA: đưa trang web doanh nghiệp bạn lên top Google