Vietnam will compete in many events today and hope for gold medals in kurash, kickboxing and rowing.
– Kurash: Vietnam have won 6 out of 10 kurash events in SEA Games 31. The athletes will compete for three events: men’s 73 kg, men’s 57 kg and women’s 70 kg.
– Pencak silat: Vietnamese athletes will compete in nine events of Pencak silat today.
– Rowing: Vietnamese rowers will participate in four finals, which start at 10 a.m.
– Fencing: also at 10 a.m., the fencers will compete in the group stage. Vietnam have four athletes that will join two categories.
– Gymnastics: the national gymnastics team will vie for the qualifiers at 1:30 p.m. and the final will take place at 6:30 p.m.
– Bodybuilding: the events start at 2 p.m. and Vietnam will compete for gold in three events.
– Wushu: the artistic event will start at 9 a.m. while the match event will take place at 3 p.m.
– Volleyball: Vietnam will play Indonesia in the group stage at 5 p.m.
– Kickboxing: at 6 p.m., Vietnam’s kickboxers will vie for the finals in the women’s 48 kg full contact, men’s 51 kg full contact, men’s 60 kg low kick and women’s 65 kg full contact.
– Tennis: in the group stage of tennis, Vietnam will face Indonesia again.
– Sepak takraw: Cambodia are the opponent of Vietnam in the men’s team event, while the women’s team will clash with Thailand.
– Chess: Competitions will continue with the fifth and sixth rounds of the standard event.
Vietnam will also start competing in the qualifiers of table tennis, basketball, golf and esports events today.
- Reduce Hair Loss with PURA D’OR Gold Label Shampoo
- Castor Oil Has Made a “Huge” Difference With Hair and Brow Growth
- Excessive hair loss in men: Signs of illness that cannot be subjective
- Dịch Vụ SEO Website ở Los Angeles, CA: đưa trang web doanh nghiệp bạn lên top Google