Vietnamese female athletes claimed the first rowing gold medal for Vietnam at SEA Games 31 in the women’s quadruple sculls event Wednesday.
The four-team members that helped Vietnam finish first are Pham Thi Hue, Dinh Thi Hai, Ho Thi Ly and Pham Thi Thao. Vietnam will also compete in three other categories today, which are the lightweight men’s double sculls, men’s double sculls and women’s four.
In pencak silat, Iqbal Abdul Rahman clinched a gold medal for Singapore in the men’s singles artistic event. The Philippines also got their first gold medal thanks to Francine Padios in the women’s singles artistic event.
Other matches to watch at SEA Games 31 on Wednesday are:
– Diving: the qualifiers for the men’s single 3 meter and women’s synchronized 10 meter will take place in the morning, from 9 to 10 a.m. The final for these categories will be conducted at 3 p.m. and 4:10 p.m., respectively.
– Pencak silat: the qualifiers for the match event will take place from 9 to 12 a.m., while the final for the artistic events is set to commence from 2:30 to 5:30 p.m. Vietnam have a high chance to win two gold medals in the artistic women’s singles and doubles event.
– Kurash: The qualifiers of three events – women’s 87 kg, men’s 60 kg and 55 kg will take place at 2 p.m. and the finals will start at 4:30 p.m. Vietnam have won all four kurash gold medals so far, all achieved on Tuesday.
– Kickboxing: the semifinal for the full contact and low kick event will take place in late morning and late afternoon.
– Chess: the national team will play round three of standard chess event from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., then round four from 3 to 6 p.m.
– Women’s football: Vietnam will kick off the group stage with a game against the Philippines at 7 p.m.
– Futsal: the men’s futsal team will also have their opening game against Indonesia at 4 p.m.
– Beach handball: also from 3 to 6 p.m., the beach handball matches for the men’s and women’s events will take place.
Medal tally as of May 11, 2022:
- Reduce Hair Loss with PURA D’OR Gold Label Shampoo
- Castor Oil Has Made a “Huge” Difference With Hair and Brow Growth
- Excessive hair loss in men: Signs of illness that cannot be subjective
- Dịch Vụ SEO Website ở Los Angeles, CA: đưa trang web doanh nghiệp bạn lên top Google