Two men died and four others including three children were injured when a gas cylinder exploded while being cut in their garage in Nghe An Province Sunday.
At around 4 p.m. Nguyen Duy Ky, 38, a scrap vendor in the central province’s Quynh Luu District, brought the cylinder to the automobile garage owned by Le Tien Hien, 28.
Ky wanted it cut open with a welding torch.
Hien asked his employee, Nguyen Duy Nhat, 30, to help him with the task.
As the two cut the cylinder, it suddenly exploded.
Locals rushed to the place after hearing the blast.
They were too late to save Hien but took Nhat, Ky and the three children aged eight to 14 who were playing nearby, all seriously injured, to the district hospital.
Nhat died in hospital while Ky’s right leg was almost cut off. Ky has been transferred to Nghe An General Hospital in Vinh Town.
The three children are in stable condition.
Hoang Van Bo, chairman of Quynh Luu District, said the authorities have not yet identified the gas inside the cylinder.
Police have cordoned off the garage for investigation.
- Reduce Hair Loss with PURA D’OR Gold Label Shampoo
- Castor Oil Has Made a “Huge” Difference With Hair and Brow Growth
- Excessive hair loss in men: Signs of illness that cannot be subjective
- Dịch Vụ SEO Website ở Los Angeles, CA: đưa trang web doanh nghiệp bạn lên top Google