- SEA Games 31 official flag-raising ceremony at Mỹ Đình
- Malaysia secure diving medals
- Việt Nam win beach handball gold
- Pencak Silat artists begin gold hunt
- Trang wins Việt Nam’s first gold at SEA Games
HÀ NỘI — Vietnamese athletics have continued their winning ways, picking up three more SEA Games gold medals Wednesday morning, two in rowing and one in pencak silat.
That brings the total number of golds for the host nation to seven, putting them temporarily on top of the leader board.
They will also collect a gold in men’s handball, but that event still has one game to play.
Rowers Phạm Thị Ngọc Anh, Lê Thị Hiền, Hà Thị Vui and Dư Thị Bông successfully finished first in the women’s fours event at the Thủy Nguyên Rowing Training Centre in Hải Phòng City.
The hosts crossed the finish line in 7min 4.058sec, leaving Indonesian quartet far behind at 7:16.53.
Thailand came third with a time of 7:22.455.
The second gold of Việt Nam is in the women’s quadruple sculls by Phạm Thị Thảo, Đinh Thị Hảo, Hồ Thị Lý and Phạm Thị Huệ.
They rowed to the finish with a time of 7:13.207, nearly 11 seconds faster than Indonesian team (7:23.614) in second.
The Philippines were at third finishing with a time of 7:28.879.
Vietnamese rowers also secure two bronzes this morning.
In the pencak silat arena in Hà Nội, Nguyễn Thị Thu Hà, Nguyễn Thị Huyền and Vương Thị Bình championed the women’s regu (trio) seni (performance) event.
They beat Brunei in the final.
Việt Nam earlier pocketed a silver in the women’s ganda (duo) event after losing to Indonesia in the final. — – VnExpress News
- Reduce Hair Loss with PURA D’OR Gold Label Shampoo
- Castor Oil Has Made a “Huge” Difference With Hair and Brow Growth
- Excessive hair loss in men: Signs of illness that cannot be subjective
- Dịch Vụ SEO Website ở Los Angeles, CA: đưa trang web doanh nghiệp bạn lên top Google
- Nails Salon Sierra Madre