Three family members of a woman who was electrocuted outside her house in Binh Duong Province died trying to save her Tuesday evening.
It rained in Ben Cat Town, 40 kilometers to the north of Ho Chi Minh City, and when it stopped at around 6 p.m. the woman, 70, came out to clear the puddles outside her house.
She suddenly fell after being electrocuted.
Her husband, 71, son, 40, and grandson, 12, saw her fall and rushed out to help her without knowing about the deadly live wire that was lying somewhere in the vicinity.
They came in contact with her and all of them were in turn electrocuted.
Locals determined that a snapped electric wire had fallen in a puddle on the sidewalk and immediately notified authorities to cut off power.
But by the time the power was cut the people who had rushed out to help the woman were dead.
The woman is in hospital.
Local authorities said strong winds that accompanied the rain, uprooted a tree which broke a power line, resulting in the electricity leak.
The police are investigating.
- Reduce Hair Loss with PURA D’OR Gold Label Shampoo
- Castor Oil Has Made a “Huge” Difference With Hair and Brow Growth
- Excessive hair loss in men: Signs of illness that cannot be subjective
- Dịch Vụ SEO Website ở Los Angeles, CA: đưa trang web doanh nghiệp bạn lên top Google