On Saturday, Vietnam will continue to compete in major sports like swimming and athletics, along with finals in basketball, triathlon and rowing.
– Swimming: seven events of SEA Games 31 swimming will take place today, with the qualifiers in the morning and the finals in the afternoon.
– Athletics: finals of events like hammer throw, pole vault, javelin throw, triple jump, 200 m and 1,500 m will take place.
– Triathlon: the final of the men’s singles event of triathlon will take place in the morning.
– Golf event continues with the second round for both men and women.
– Wushu: six events will start at 9 a.m.
– Tennis continues with the quarterfinals of men’s team and women’s team events.
– Pencak silat continues with the quarterfinals of the match event.
– Basketball: after completing the qualifiers, the semifinal and final will take place today.
– Rowing continues with the finals of eight events.
– Chess continues with the eighth round for men and women.
– Fencing continues with the final of the women’s foil event.
– Bodybuilding: the qualifiers, semifinals and finals of the men’s 80 kg and 85 kg will take place.
– Gymnastics: the qualifiers of women’s singles and final of the women’s all around the event will take place.
Vietnam will also compete in xiangqi, billiard, sepak takraw, volleyball and table tennis today.
- Reduce Hair Loss with PURA D’OR Gold Label Shampoo
- Castor Oil Has Made a “Huge” Difference With Hair and Brow Growth