The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has warned parents to stay alert after several children in southern Thailand were hospitalized for eating smuggled cannabis-infused edibles.
FDA deputy secretary-general Withid Sariddeechaikool told Bangkok Post on Wednesday that there were reports of children falling ill and being admitted to hospitals after eating contraband chocolate cookies.
The cookies were labelled “Twix Chocolate and THC 600 MG PER BAG PER 2 Cookies” and were believed to have been smuggled into the country as they had not been imported through FDA checkpoints nor sold online shops.
According to The Thaiger, FDA has set a limit of 1.6 milligrams of THC per bottle, box or sachet for cannabis-infused products, and any such products must have FDA approval.
The FDA official said consumers should buy only products that have been approved and should be sure to read the product labels to see if they contain cannabis or not.
- Reduce Hair Loss with PURA D’OR Gold Label Shampoo
- Castor Oil Has Made a “Huge” Difference With Hair and Brow Growth
- Excessive hair loss in men: Signs of illness that cannot be subjective
- Dịch Vụ SEO Website ở Los Angeles, CA: đưa trang web doanh nghiệp bạn lên top Google
- Nails Salon Sierra Madre