- Tiến Minh makes men’s badminton semi
- Việt Nam win two golds in blitz chess
- VN, Thailand, Indonesia win canoe golds
- World Vovinam Federation hails Games
- Late winner against Malaysia sends Việt Nam into SEA Games final
QUẢNG NINH — Lê Thị Kim Loan brought a great victory to the Vietnamese Chinese chess team when she won gold in the women’s individual standard Chinese chess category on May 20.
The Vietnamese player took the win after seven undefeated games.
Loan’s teammate, Nguyễn Hoàng Yến, took the bronze medal, while Xin Ru Jee of Malaysia claimed silver.
The gold medal won by Loan is the third gold medal for the Vietnamese Chinese chess team at the Games.
The fact that Loan excellently won the gold medal at the Games 31 is as impressive as when she won the national championship in 2021. In that tournament, she was not appreciated when she was ranked 14th place out of 16 athletes in the knockout round. However, the Hanoian defeated masters Phạm Thu Hà, Hoàng Hải Bình, Đàm Thị Thùy Dung and Trần Tuệ Doanh to win the championship.
The national title in 2021 brought the ticket for Loan to attend this year’s Games and help her shine.
On the men’s side, Ngô Tông Hàn of Singapore proved his power with seven unbeaten games, including two draws with Đặng Cửu Tùng Lân and Vũ Quốc Đạt of the home team, to take gold with six points. Lân won silver with five points. — VNS
- Reduce Hair Loss with PURA D’OR Gold Label Shampoo
- Castor Oil Has Made a “Huge” Difference With Hair and Brow Growth
- Excessive hair loss in men: Signs of illness that cannot be subjective
- Dịch Vụ SEO Website ở Los Angeles, CA: đưa trang web doanh nghiệp bạn lên top Google