The “All-in to come home for a blooming Tet” campaign will support Vietnamese to return home for Tet on motorbike, with rest-stops across the country.
At these “Bia Viet Reunion Stations,” motorbike riders can relax and recharge for the next leg of their journey home, while having their motorbikes checked and repaired completely free of charge.
Born to honor the national spirit and solidarity of Vietnamese across the country, this year Bia Viet wishes to be a meaningful part of the Tet reunion for many Vietnamese families. With the Bia Viet Reunion Stations, the brand wants to share the troubles of days-long trips home on motorbike with Vietnamese from all parts of the country.
From Jan. 17 to 30, 11 Bia Viet Reunion Stations will be up for operation along the way out of Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi. At these stations, Bia Viet will offer meal and gas vouchers; and riders can also take the break they need before the next leg of their trip, enjoy some games and stand the chance to receive gifts and lucky money from Bia Viet.
Bia Viet Reunion Stations will support Vietnamese traveling home to welcome 2022 Lunar New Year. Photo by Bia Viet
Along the way home, riders can also enjoy free maintenance and repair services at other locations as the brand joins hands with local repair and gas stations to provide riders full support.
Talking about the initiative “All-in to come home for a blooming Tet“, Alexander Koch, managing director, Heineken Vietnam, said: “2021 was a particularly challenging year for all of us, most particularly for workers who have to be away from their family the whole year for work and economic reasons. Going back home for Tet is probably the greatest wish they have, but we know that this is not an easy journey to take for many people this year. Bia Viet hopes to share part of this burden with people who choose to go home by motorbike this Tet – by ensuring you have a safe and pleasant trip home, before a meaningful reunion with your family, after such a difficult year.”
Bia Viet Reunion Stations will include the following activities: (Reunion Station) Tram Doan Vien meets 5K standard; Tens of thousands of vouchers for free food; Tens of thousands of vouchers for free gasoline; All-free repairing and maintenance services; and Chances to receive interesting gifts when joining entertaining activities of Bia Viet, such as maces of gold, phone cards, Bia Viets…
Reunion Station Long Thanh 2, Route 51 Phuoc Hung, Phu Xuan, Phu My, Vung Tau. Photo by Bia Viet
Lists of Bia Viet Reunion Stations nationwide:
From Ho Chi Minh City
– Routine from HCMC to the central region: Reunion Station Hung Thinh 3, Xuan Hung Commune, Xuan Loc District, Dong Nai Province
– Routine from HCMC to the Central Highlands: Reunion Station Phuc Loc Tho, Route 14, Village 2, Bu Dang District, Binh Phuoc Province
– Routine from HCMC to the Mekong Delta: Reunion Station Tam Ri 1, Route 80, Tan Hoa District, Vinh Long Province
– Routine from HCMC to Dong Nai and Ba Ria – Vung Tau Provinces: Reunion Station Long Thanh 2, Route 51 Phuoc Hung, Phu Xuan, Phu My, Vung Tau
– Routine from Hanoi to the northeast (Hung Yen, Hai Duong, Hai Phong, Quang Ninh): Reunion Station Hai Duong 559, Route 5, Hai Duong City, Hai Duong Province
– Routine from Hanoi to Thanh Hoa, Nghe An, and Ha Tinh provinces: 3 Reunion Stations on National Highway 1 – Yen Binh, Tam Diep, Ninh Binh Reunion Station; Phu Ly, Ha Nam Reunion Station; Phu Xuyen, Phu Xuyen, Hanoi Reunion Station
– Routine from Hanoi to Vinh Phuc, Phu Tho, Lao Cai, Yen Bai, Tuyen Quang provinces: 3 Reunion Stations on National Highway 2: Dong Van, Vinh Tuong, Vinh Phuc Reunion Station; Region 4, Phu Ninh, Phu Tho Reunion Station; Doan Hung, Phu Tho Reunion Station
- Reduce Hair Loss with PURA D’OR Gold Label Shampoo
- Castor Oil Has Made a “Huge” Difference With Hair and Brow Growth
- Excessive hair loss in men: Signs of illness that cannot be subjective
- Dịch Vụ SEO Website ở Los Angeles, CA: đưa trang web doanh nghiệp bạn lên top Google
- Nails Salon Sierra Madre